10.24.2006

Ely, Minnesota


October 19-22, 2006 Ely, Minnesota

My mom and I spent a few days "up north" in Ely at my family's cabin. It will be the last time I'm up there before the baby is born. I've been so lucky to spend so much time at the cabin this summer. It's such a magical place and I can't wait to have "Mojoe" grow up in such beauty.

If you can believe it, it snowed!! We were shocked. In these photos, we are at Bass Lake which is a great place to hike. You can see,in the photo of my mom, a little waterfall in the background.

It was truly a wonderful little Mother/Daughter get
-away. Aren't we lucky?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! WEEEEE!!!! It was so beautiful at the cabin! Thank you for being so kind to my mom and me on Friday evening! As I told your mom, after seeing the cabin and setting, YOU WIN! Love, gbs