
Kai had his holiday concert at his school yesterday. We have been listening to him sing, "I've been working on the railroad" and the "Snowflake Song" for the past month. He has found a new love of singing and I often have to remind him to use his inside voice when he sings because he screams the words and does break dance moves. You've never seen a more lively version of the classic, old time railroad song.
Here he is all dressed up for the big day! Note: He wanted to wear the buzz light year shirt that his neighbor gave him (Thank-you Liam for all of your hand-me-downs) but I had to bribe him to put on something a bit more spiffy. He said, "But, mama, you never pick out my clothes. I always do and I do such a BETTER job than you do." You could be right, little man.
If you're lucky, I just may post a video of it and maybe two other people will watch it (Jen and Tricia?).

Then, there is this little cutie (snotty from her cold, but so cute)

RJ with her two grandmas

Nana Kit and Roo
2 comments:
Yes, yes, please add the video! Jer actually missed the concert so he hasn't seen it!
Can I please come over and just cuddle that little RJ?
I'd love to watch the video too! Are RJs eyes really so blue?
Katie
Post a Comment